Miami’s most renowned luxury developer, Ugo Colombo of the CMC Group, is delighted to introduce his most sophisticated residential condominium to date – Vita at Grove Isle. Eagerly anticipated, this exclusive sanctuary of just 65 condominium residences is perfectly located on Grove Isle, a 20-acre private island in Coconut Grove. With exquisite detailing and the highest quality of materials and craftsmanship, Vita offers all the benefits of elevated island living just offshore of the Grove.
Vita’s architectural design is in response to its unique location, taking inspiration from the natural contours of the island’s elegant curving shape, which also maximizes views of sparkling Biscayne Bay. Enveloped by lush, native landscaping and featuring extensive amenities, including two pools, a fitness center, a spa, boat slips, an outdoor entertainment area, lighted tennis courts, padel courts, a pickleball court, a children’s playground, an upscale restaurant, a bar, and a private clubhouse, Vita presents a new standard for Miami living.
Units vary from 3 bedrooms to 4 bedrooms and start at 2,622 Interior Living Sqft.
Prices for 3 bedrooms start at $5,317,000
Prices for 4 bedrooms start at $7,368,000
- A private elevator opens directly into each residence; one passenger elevator and one service elevator are dedicated to just 10 units
- Units feature 11’3” floor-to-ceiling height with 10’ clear- finished drop ceilings throughout residences providing ability to install recessed lighting, speakers, and linear diffusers
- Penthouse units feature 12’5” floor-to-ceiling height with 11’ clear-finished drop ceilings throughout residences providing ability to install recessed lighting, speakers, and linear diffusers
- Precision crafted lift-and-slide glass doors by German manufacturer Schüco that open with minimal effort thanks to an innovative weightless track operation and offer optimal experience of views thanks to hardware that virtually disappears upon opening
Private Outdoor Living Space:
- Large waterfront terraces allow for dining, lounging, and entertaining in South Florida’s remarkable climate.
- Residences feature expansive 13’-deep private waterfront terraces
- In addition to an expansive 13’-deep waterfront terrace, each penthouse also offers an entertainment-scale private rooftop terrace with a pool and summer kitchen
- Open concept kitchens with custom Italian-designed and manufactured wood and lacquer kitchen cabinetry by Molteni&C - Italy's preeminent kitchen manufacturer
- Integrated panels and pocket doors conceal large and small cooking and refrigeration appliances
- Wide, deep drawers for effective and easily accessible storage
- Interior cabinet LED lights illuminate automatically when doors are opened
- Full suite of top-of-the-line appliances by Miele, including built-in wine cooler and refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher
- Lutron HomeWorks, a whole-home lighting solution including a mobile app and timeclock control
- Dedicated A/V closet
- Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) technology for voice, video, and high-speed internet
- Units are equipped with a security system, including water leak detection
- Pre-installed Crestron Smart Home system enables control of lighting, audio-visual systems, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HAVC), and has provisions for control of window treatments
- The bathrooms were designed with a variety of marble from Italian quarries hand-selected and masterfully craffted by the renowned Italian stonework company Margraf, every bathroom is a work of art.
- Master bedrooms, master bathrooms, and living areas all face spectacular unobstructed water views and feature the finest in book-matched Italian marble
- High-tech window wall overlooking Biscayne Bay provides privacy on demand, transitioning from transparent to frosted at the touch of a button
- Deep-soaking custom-designed bathtub by Noorth, Milldue Edition
- Two water closets
- One with wall-mounted toilet by Duravit
- One with wall-mounted toilet and bidet by Duravit – Custom backlit toilet paper holder by Milldue
- Shower with frameless, clear-glass shower enclosure and rainfall showerhead
- Remote-touch-screen-controlled steam generator by Effegibi transforms the shower into a Turkish bath with temperature gauge and aromatherapy option using essential oils and sound
- Platinum-finish fixtures by Dornbracht
Building Amenities Include:
- Gourmet High-end restaurant and bar serving lunch, dinner, and cocktails
- A private residents-only bay front pool, poolside bar, and lounge
- VIP Access to a house membership to the Vita at Grove Isle Club
- Fitness & wellness center that includes a state-of-the-art gym, dedicated studio room, and a spa
- Marina with boat slips
- Tennis courts lighted for night games, pickleball and padel courts
- Children's playground
Contact us today for more info or if you'd like to schedule a tour!